Camden & Islington NHS Foundation Trust (C&I) provides high quality, safe and innovative care to their patients in the community, in their homes or in hospital.
C&I wanted to have a single relationship for all their digital requirements, particularly the website and intranet. After a UK-wide tendering process they selected Moore-Wilson to provide their digital solution and this included providing secure robust hosting for the website and intranet.
Moore-Wilson conducted workshop sessions and worked closely with the internal communications and IT teams to ensure that the website and intranet could be delivered and supported properly over the long-term.
C&I was keen to use open source technology wherever possible and the site and intranet both use Drupal as their CMS platform. Functionality delivered in the solutions included:
- Advanced Solr search functionality
- Media library - documents, images and videos
- News and events listings
- Staff members listing
- Embedded Google maps
- Active Service directory integration
- SSO throughout (Single Sign-On)
- Online polls and forms
- Job search
- Videocast listings
- Twitter feed
We continue to manage the website, microsites and intranet for the client and this includes regular review meetings to discuss a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Website, microsites and intranet seamless support
- Drupal CMS open source platform
- Shared content across platforms where relevant
- Highly secure - N3 linked
- Isotope filtered results
- 24/7 hosting support from Moore-Wilson (not outsourced)