You are here
What is PPC?
Pay Per Click (PPC) is a highly effective method of search marketing offered by a number of search engines - including Google, Bing and Yahoo - and is also offered by social media sites such as Facebook and Linkedin. It is a form of advertising with the search engine results pages whereby you pay each time one of your adverts is clicked on.
PPC enables you to create simple, effective ads incorporating your keyphrases, and displaying them to your target audiences. This will ensure that your organisation has instant visibility.
PPC is a great way of both boosting your online visibility and driving targeted traffic to specific areas of your website. Ads are prominently displayed in a dedicated section known as 'sponsored' or 'featured' listings.
Our PPC expertise will take your campaigns to the next level. We will ensure your search referrals convert well to achieve the best possible return on investment.
What do we provide?
- Full PPC campaign set up
- Full PPC campaign management
- PPC campaign migration
- Professional keyword research identifying search terms for your market
- Up-to-date knowledge of current pay per click marketing trends and strategies
- Campaign costing and estimated traffic levels
- Bespoke Advert copy for each product
- A/B testing of campaign metrics
- Creation of bespoke PPC landing pages
- Optimisation of bid management
- Analytics conversion tracking and full campaign analysis
At Moore-Wilson we charge a fixed monthly management fee, rather than a percentage of your PPC spend. This enables you to manage your budget effectively, by ensuring that you are aware of all costs rather than being charged unexpected fees.
Talk to us directly
Our PPC experts have produced outstanding results for our clients.
Call us today on 01722 439492 or email the Moore Wilson PPC Team