Our hosting team have expert knowledge in fully managed solutions
We believe you shouldn't need to worry about behind the scenes of keeping a website running. You constantly hear of cyber warfare, hacking and other security issues on websites, and with web hosting being a very complicated subject, most general IT support staff aren't overly familiar with it. This is why our hosting services come in one style only – fully managed, meaning we look after you from the ground up.
• Customised configuration to best suit your website - be it shared (also known as multi-tenanted) hosting or a dedicated server with website specific set ups, including complex high availability and multi-region / hybrid solutions.
• Support of the entire platform where available - operating system, web server, database server, any extra applications required, as well as advising on your site configuration.
• Expert advice on getting the most performance out of your site where possible, utilising advanced caching techniques like Varnish Cache and Redis.
• Systems and performance monitoring - we track over 100 different metrics on our servers, measuring such things as free memory, network utilisation and processor load. Additionally, we'll monitor the homepage of your site to ensure it's running as intended, with the page load time and the response code giving us insight into site performance and behaviour and alerting our technicians rapidly to the problem.
• 24/7 support - our technicians are on-call 24/7 to assist in the case of any problems. That puts you a direct phone call away from a real hands-on member of staff able to help rather than being routed to a call centre or receptionist.
• SSL certificates – We can help secure your site by a SSL certificate will automatically schedule in an annual renewal for the certificate. This will allow a secure connection between the website server and web browser, preventing data being intercepted, viewed and potentially manipulated by others.
• Disaster recovery and business continuity - we utilise an Enterprise grade application for system and data backups, enabling fine granularity and control. As default, we'll back up all your production data and databases every night, storing the data encrypted, and off-site, and we keep multiple copies of that data going back as far as six months.
• Full Service Level Agreement (SLA) – we are more than happy to provide a full SLA, detailing exactly what service you're paying for, helping to reassure there's no hidden costs. It'll also line out compensation in the case of any service outage.
• We are open to discussions about managing other systems. If you have an unmanaged server somewhere (in-house, or out at other service providers), it is certainly possible we're able to step in on either a consultancy basis or take over longer term management of those systems.
All you then need to worry about is what you want your website to say to the word – we will keep it up and running. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our hosting team.